We are getting back to you again regarding the Languages Matter 2022 final conference with some guidelines for planning oral presentations and poster presentations.
For authors of oral presentations:
– At the bottom of this post, you can find the slide with the project title and logos, which we kindly ask you to insert at the beginning of your presentation. At the top-centre of the slide, as you will see, please insert the title of your presentation, your name and surname, and the name of your institution.
– We also kindly remind you to send us your presentations by Monday, 12 September 2022.
For authors of poster presentations:
– At the Faculty, we have poster boards that allow for a poster size of A0 (which is 841mm (width) x 1189mm (height)). We therefore kindly ask you to keep these measurements in mind when creating your posters.
– Posters can be delivered to the Faculty on the first day of the conference (during registration).
– Authors of posters are kindly requested to indicate somewhere on the poster the following elements from the slide that you will find at the bottom of this post:
- the title of the conference: “Languages Matter 2022 Final Conference / Zaključna konferenca projekta Jeziki štejejo 2022 – Using languages to respect diversity, benefit the brain and ensure peace / Z jeziki do spoštovanja različnosti, koristi za možgane in zagotavljanja miru”
- the project logos, which can be found at the top of the slide, and
- the phrase regarding project financing, which appears at the bottom of the slide (“Projekt Jeziki štejejo sofinancirata Evropska unija iz Evropskega socialnega sklada in Republika Slovenija, Ministrstvo za izobraževanje, znanost in šport.”).
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
the Languages Matter team
The Conference slide: Languages Matter Slide_EN